Monday, February 23, 2009

Only Time

MUN was okay. Felt like crap, though.

The Oscars were so inspirational. All the nominees were so deserving this year, I couldn't even imagine who was going to win. I loved the opening number and now I have so much more respect for Hugh Jackman. He has a great voice. (Ha, so does Anne Hathaway) I loved how they opened best supporting actor/ actress and best lead actor/ actress. That was great and creative.

I can't describe how much I loved the "The Musical is Back" number. I love and respect musicals so much and to see those guys do that was so awe-inspiring. I'll be watching that again and again in years to come.

Watching the Oscars really made me think about how much I love films and directing. One day, I hope to be in that room and hear my name being called.

No comments:

Post a Comment